Item In StockBuy this product
A solenoid-operated, 2-position, 3-port, direct-acting, spool-type, screw-in hydraulic directional valve.
When de-energized, the SV08-35 blocks flow at ➀, while allowing flow from ➁ to ➂When energized, the spool shifts to provide flow from ➁ to ➀, while blocking port ➂. While port ➀ may be fully pressurized, it is not intended to be used as the inlet.
• Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
• Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
• Optional coil voltages and terminations.
• Effi cient wet-armature construction.
• Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
• All ports may be fully pressurized.
• Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
• Unitized, molded coil design.
• Compact, industry-common size.
Operating Pressure: 207 bar (3000 psi)
Proof Pressure: 241 bar (3500 psi)
Flow: Up to 11.4 lpm (3 gpm); See Performance Chart
Internal Leakage: 98 cc/minute (6 cu. in./minute) max. at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Temperature: -40 to 120°C with standard Buna seals
Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 115% of nominal voltage
Initial Coil Current Draw at 20°C: Standard Coil: 1.2 amps at 12 VDC; 0.13 amps at 115 VAC (full wave rectifi ed). E-Coil: 1.4 amps at 12 VDC; 0.7 amps at 24 VDC
Minimum Pull-in Voltage: 85% of nominal at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Filtration: See page 9.010.1
Fluids: Mineral-based or synthetics with lubricating properties at viscosities of 7.4 to 420 cSt (50 to 2000 sus); See Temperature and Oil Viscosity, page 9.060.1
Installation: No restrictions; See page 9.020.1
Cavity: VC08-3; See page 9.108.1
Cavity Tool: CT08-3XX; See page 8.600.1
Seal Kit: SK08-3X-MM; See page 8.650.1
Coil Nut: Part No. 7004400