Item In StockBuy this product
A solenoid-operated, 4-port, 3-position, direct-acting, spool-type, closed center, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve for use in high pressure applications.
When de-energized, the HSV10-47C blocks flow to all ports. When coil #1 isenergized, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. When coil #2 is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1.
In circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to port 2.
• Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
• Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
• Optional coil voltages and terminations.
• Manual override option.
• Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
• All ports may be fully pressurized.
• Unitized, molded coil design.
• Industry common cavity.• All HyPerformance™ products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.• All HyPerformance™ valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.
Operating Pressure: 350 bar (5075 psi); 10% cycle life: 420 bar (6090 psi) Note: All HyPerformance™ products are tested for 900K cycles at 350 bar and 100K cycles at 420 bar.
Proof Pressure: 690 bar (10000 psi)
Burst Pressure: 1380 bar (20000 psi)
Flow: 37.9 lpm (10 gpm)
Internal Leakage: 245 ml/min (15 cu.in./min) at 350 bar (5075) de-energized
Temperature: -54° to 107°C (-65° to 225°F) with urethane seals
Filtration: See page 9.010.1
Fluids: Mineral-based or synthetics with lubricating properties at viscosities of 7.4 to 420 cSt (50 to 2000 sus); See Temperature and Oil Viscosity, page 9.060.1
Installation: No restrictions; See page 9.020.1
Cavity: HVC10-4; See page 9.110.1
Cavity Tool: HCT10-4XX; See page 8.600.1
Seal Kit: SK10-4U-000; See page 8.650.1